We are looking for skilled PHP developers to help us build new features as well as fix bugs and refactor parts of the existing codebase. The ideal backend developer should have:
- A strong understanding of PHP, jQuery, and the WordPress ecosystem.
- A basic understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of WordPress actions and filters.
- Experience developing plugins and/or custom features for WordPress.
How to Apply
Think you’d be a great fit for this position? Great! Send us a short email to jobs @ this domain with the title of the position in the subject line. Please introduce yourself, let us know why you’d be a good fit for the team, and attach your résumé.
If you want to stand out from the crowd, please answer these questions to help us get to know you better:
- Tell us about an interesting problem you’ve worked on. What made it interesting?
- Do you use our products and/or their competitors? How would you improve one of them?
- What questions do you have for us?